We are looking for a full-time sales associate! Echelon Cycle & Multisport is a high end bike and triathlon shop with extensive attention to detail and very friendly customer service. Interacting with people should top the list of things you like to do at work. Love of bicycles, and their latest developments is essential, as we strive to always have the latest and greatest products available for our customers.
- Available to work 4-5 days a week, including Saturdays
- Bike shop experience, or knowledge of current high-end road and mountain bike equipment
- Basic mechanical skills including pedal removal/installation, and flat repair
- Excellent customer service skills
- Retail sales experience
- Self-motivated to stay on task
- Greeting and helping customers
- Understand customer’s desires and goals in cycling, then connecting them with the products that will most benefit them
- Light social media management
- Assist with non-sales related tasks as assigned
Compensation: Wages based on experience. Bike fitting and bike repair skills are a strong bonus, and will garner a higher wage.
Benefits include: health insurance, paid vacation after 1 year of full time employment, race/event reimbursement, industry discounts.
Saturdays are required, but we're closed on Sundays, so you'll always have a day for a nice long ride!
Please email your resume to email@example.com