We are looking for a part time sales associate to join our team! Echelon Cycle & Multisport is a high end bike and triathlon shop with extensive attention to detail and very friendly customer service. Interacting with people should top the list of things you like to do at work. Love of road, triathlon, and mountain bikes, and their latest developments, is essential, as we strive to always have the latest and greatest products available for our customers. As a small business, you will be an essential part of our success, and a reinforcement to our values of quality, service, and integrity.
- Available to work Saturdays, and two other weekdays (TBD)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent sales skills
- Bike shop experience, and knowledge of current high-end road and mountain bike equipment
- Basic mechanical skills including pedal installation/removal, and flat repair
- Self-motivated to stay on task, and be productive
- Greeting and helping customers
- Ability to understand customer’s desires and goals in cycling, then connect them with the products that will benefit them most
- Answering phones
- Light social media management
- Assist with non-sales related tasks as assigned
- We are a small business, so flexibility is important. Job duties will change and adapt to what you're best at, and what needs to be done
Compensation: Wages based on experience. Bike fitting, bike repair, and e-commerce (eBay, webstore) skills are a strong bonus, and will garner a higher wage.
Benefits include: health insurance, paid sick time, race/event reimbursement, employee discounts, and pro-deals.
Saturdays are required, but we're closed on Sundays, so you'll always have a weekend day for a nice long ride!
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, if it seems like we might be a good fit, we will contact you for an interview.