Every new business starts to solve a problem, and we knew that Santa Rosa, California needed a reliable source for quality cycling and triathlon equipment. So back in 2008 Echelon Cycle & Multisport was launched with the spirit that you shouldn't have to drive to San Francisco to get excellent gear. We opened our doors at a funky little building off the beaten path where we learned a lot about what it takes to run a business, and we've since moved to a great spot downtown that is surrounded by wonderful neighbors (Bike Monkey, Toad in The Hole, Aroma Roasters, and Grossman's Noshery & Bar to name a few).
We have a few guiding principles we like to adhere to
1. Only stock excellent quality goods (especially bikes). A bike can be a huge investment, and we only carry the ones that will work well for a long time. If you're anything like us, you love to ride, and you don't want your bike causing you problems during your precious ride time so we seek out quality in everything we carry.
2. We stand behind what we sell. If anything you get at our store gives you problems it shouldn't, let us know and we'll make it right. We personally try out nearly every single product we sell so we know whether or not it's any good.
3. Keep it current. No one wants outdated gear slowing them down! We stick to the latest and greatest stuff to keep you going fast and looking sharp.
4. Get out there! Our community is important to us, it is what keeps us going and keeps us in the know. Throughout the year we faithfully support many of the local non-profits and events with product donations and mechanical support. We love seeing you in action and chatting about how your equipment is helping you be the best you can be.
5. Be nice. We like it when people are nice to us, so we are nice to our customers.
Browse Our Bike Selection
Find your dream bike today and visit us for a test ride. We'll ensure that you're on the right bike to meet your needs and the right frame size for a comfortable, safe cycling experience.