The award-winning Octal helmet remains an evolution in protection for road cyclists. With its distinctive large vents, the helmet provides optimal ventilation and comfort, while safety is heightened with extended coverage over the temples and around the back of the head. The EPS liner is strategically thicker in the most exposed areas to further enhance protection, and the fully wrapped unibody shell functions as a monocoque, enhancing structural integrity while maintaining a low weight.
A lightweight size-adjustment system and ergonomic straps ensure a comfortable and secure fit, and Coolbest padding minimizes the temperature at the points where the helmet meets the head.
- High-performance EPS liner, optimized in density
- Fully wrapped unibody shell construction
- Generously ventilated, using POC's unique ventilation design
- Size-adjustment system
- Straps molded into liner
- Temperature-regulating Coolbest padding
- Eye garage to keep your sunglasses securely in position when placed on the helmet
- Certifications: EN 1078, CPSC 12.03, AS/NZS2063-2008
|Hydrogen White / Small||7325540639521||PC106151001SML1||210000054501|