The Spark RC 900 World Cup is a cross-country full-suspension bike on a mission to win. Keeping the ride smooth, a RockShox SID Ultimate fork is paired with a custom RockShox NUDE 3-mode rear shock via our TwinLoc Suspension System. The SRAM Eagle AXS 12-speed wireless drivetrain will move you up the trail and SRAM Level disc brakes will slow you down when it's time to step onto the podium.
- With the proper selection of materials, eighty percent of the work to create a frame is done. But the remaining twenty percent requires most of our efforts. For this reason, our choice of the most advanced carbon fibers in the market is followed by intensive use of specific tools, like FEA (finite element analysis) software, to map out the carbon lay-up.
- With FEA software, we can simulate different forces on a virtual model of the frame and adjust the frame construction accordingly. FEA software enables us to create complete virtual prototypes incorporating all the physical phenomena that exist in real-world environments.
- With our Evo-Lap technology we model the frame to optimize the surface area, simulate tube structures with different ply orientations, observe the results of using different configurations, and test the stress distribution in different areas of the frame. Thanks to this extensive computer modeling, we’ve optimized the carbon layers in all the parts of our frame. When the parts were bonded together in the first prototypes, the result was a super light and compact frame without a sacrifice in the stiffness, comfort or impact resistance. The entire range benefitted from our EvoLap technology.
ICCR Cable Routing
- On the Scale, Spark, Genius and Ransom, to provide a clean look and a functional solution for all the different control cable standards on the market, cable routing is fully internal and designed for full-length cable housing. Routing the cables internally omits bulky external hardware and looks cleaner. The cables can endure a longer lifetime as they are protected within the frame. The entry points are machined alloy removable inserts that come along with the frame and can be chosen according to the setup of the bike. Assembling an electronic group or a dropper post will not be a problem and the look will always be clean-cut.
- On the Scale, Spark, Genius, Ransom and Gambler we’ve redesigned all the parts that can give us significant benefits in terms of performance and functionality. On the previous model the support of the dropout was a bulky additional part molded to the carbon chain stay. The new dropouts are designed to be integrated on the thru-axle system thanks to a hollow tubular design that allows a simple and light weight structure. Available for SRAM and Shimano DM derailleurs, this dropout increases the stiffness and avoids damage to the frame in case of impacts on the rear derailleur.
- The Spark carbon linkage is constructed with a compression molding process. It’s 37g lighter than the aluminum equivalent and half the weight of the previous Spark linkage. Making the link in two pieces means all excess material can be removed from the inside of the linkage, without sacrificing stiffness.
- Spark RC Carbon HMX Frame
- RockShox SID Ult. RLC3 100mm Fork
- RS Nude RLC3, 100mm TwinLoc
- SRAM XX1 AXS Eagle 12 Speed
- SRAM Level TLM Disc Brakes
- Syncros Silverton 1.0 Carbon Wheels
- Maxxis Rekon Race Kevlar Tires
- Syncros Carbon Parts
Electronic drivetrain systems deliver excellent shifting, easy set up, and solid battery life. Here are the highlights of today’s electronic shifting systems:
Electronic shifting systems use powerful servomotors to rapidly shift the chain. Because microprocessors and sensors constantly monitor every aspect of the system, they shift with precisely and without chain rub.
Many major systems have customizable shifting. Some have the ability to add remote shifters for common riding positions, and some even allow you to change the functions of the shifting buttons.
Electronic groupsets are responsive and consistent. There are no cables to stretch and wear out, so you get a flawless shift every time. The added bonus is you’ll never have to replace a derailleur cable ever again.
Pedals sold separately
|Frame||Spark RC Carbon / IMP technology / HMX, 1x optimized / BB92 / Carbon SMC Link, Carbon swingarm / SW dropouts for Boost 12 x 148mm, TBC Trunnion Box Construction|
|Fork||RockShox SID Ultimate RLC3 Air, custom Charger 3-Modes Damper with low Speed Adj., 15 x 110mm Maxle Stealth / Tapered steerer / Lockout / Reb. Adj., 100mm travel|
|Headset||Syncros Pro Drop in / Tapered 1.5"-1 1/8", Bearing diameter size 42mm and 52mm|
|Rear Shock||RockShox NUDE RLC3 Trunnion, SCOTT custom w. travel / geo adj., 3 modes: Lockout-Traction Control-Descend, low Speed Ad.j / Reb. Adj./ Travel 100-70-Lockout / 165 x 40mm|
Front: 15 x 110mm axle
Rear: 12 x 148mm Boost axle
|Rims/Wheels||Syncros Silverton 1.0 6 Bolt, F: 15x110mm, R: 12x148mm Boost, 26mm Tubeless ready carbon rim 28H / XD Driver, Syncros Axle w/Removable Lever with Tool|
|Tires||Maxxis Rekon Race / 2.35" / 120TPI Kevlar Bead, Tubeless Ready / EXO, Syncros Eco Sealant|
|Crankset||SRAM XX1 DUB Eagle Boost Carbon crankarm, QF 168|
|Bottom Bracket||SRAM DUB PF integrated / shell 41 x 92mm|
|Chain||SRAM CN X01 Eagle|
|Front Derailleur||SCOTT custom|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM XX1 Eagle AXS / 12-Speed, Wireless Electronic Shift System|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||SRAM X01 / XG1295 / 10-50t|
|Shifters||SRAM Eagle AXS Controller|
|Handlebars||Syncros Fraser iC SL Carbon, / 9° / 740mms|
|Tape/Grips||Syncros Pro lock-on grips|
|Brakes||SRAM Level TLM Disc / tool free reach adj, 180/F and 160/R Centerline rotor|
|Saddle||Syncros Belcarra Regular 1.5, Titanium rails|
|Seat Post||Syncros Duncan 1.0 Carbon, 10mm offset / 31.6 x 400mm|
|Accessories & Extras||SRAM AXS Powerpack|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Yellow/Black / X-Large||192820159348||274616009|