Whether it's tearing around a local XCO track or setting your personal best up a local hill, the Twostroke has you covered. A fresh approach to hardtail design, the Twostroke is not only an efficient climber but designed for a controlled ride even on the most technical XC courses. The Fourstroke-inspired design enriches your experience, allowing riders to attack the terrain with full confidence and master every challenge.
- Radical Geometry: A 67° head angle, long front-end and 75° seat angle to attack steep and loose terrain with the perfect weight distribution.
- Tuned Compliance Concept (TCC): Take the edge off the roughest roads to push harder and ride further. The ultimate balance between comfort and performance for a ride that is both forgiving and fast.
- Internal Cable Routing: Fully guided internal cable routing for easy installation and a clean look.
- Integrated Protection: Molded covers on the chainstay, an integrated chain suck plate and helicopter tape on the downtube ensure durability and a sleek design.
- Integrated Fork Stopper: Frame protection for increased stiffness in a straight downtube design.
- Wide Tire Clearance: Fully compatible with the new generation of wide XC tires.
- Dropper Post Ready: A dedicated shim allows the installation of a 27.2 mm dropper post with stealth cable routing.
|Frame||Twostroke 01 Premium Carbon with Tuned Compliance Concept XC, Fully Guided Internal Cable Routing, PF92 bottom bracket, Post Mount Disc, 12 x 148mm Boost Thru-Axle|
|Fork||Rock Shox Recon Silver RL, 100mm|
|Rims/Wheels||Alex MD25, 25mm|
|Tires||Vittoria Barzo 2.25|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM GX Eagle|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||SRAM NX Eagle 11-50T|
|Shifters||SRAM NX Eagle|
|Handlebars||BMC MFB02 Alloy 750mm|
|Brakes||Shimano Deore BR-M6100 / Shimano SM-RT54 Rotors (160/160 S-M, 180/160 L-XL)|
|Saddle||Fizik Antares R7|
* Subject to change without notice.