The Easton EC90 SL crank utilizes CINCH technology which allows for direct mount 1x rings as well as direct mount 2x spiders, and industry-leading versatility. Easton refines the design for larger ring applications with improved chain retention while reducing running noise and friction.
- EC90 SL carbon arms feature hollow carbon construction, while the 30mm spindle and pedal inserts features high-grade aluminum
- CINCH direct mount technology is compatible with both 1x and 2x setups
- Bottom bracket and chainrings sold separately
- CINCH removable spiders and direct mount rings utilize a 20-tooth ISIS BB tool for removal and installation
- Number of Chainrings: No Rings, No Spider Included
- Chainline/Hub Compatibility: 130 Hubs, 135/142 Road Disc Hubs > 415 mm Chainstay, 135/142 Road Disc Hubs < 415 mm Chainstay
- Crank Intended Use: Road, Cyclocross
- Pedal Spindle: 9/16"
- Spindle Interface Type: RaceFace/Easton CINCH
- Drivetrain Speeds: 10, 11
- BB Included: No
|N/A / Black / 170mm||821973359397||CK20EC90SL129ARM170BLK|
|N/A / Black / 172.5mm||821973339290||CK20EC90SL129ARM172BLK||210000056329|
|N/A / Black / 175mm||821973359410||CK20EC90SL129ARM175BLK|